Psychedelic Invest is the leading research, analysis and news brand in the psychedelic investing space.
Founded in 2019, Psychedelic Invest’s team is spread across the country, covering the global psychedelics space. Through our website, newsletter, podcast, and database, we interact daily with tens of thousands of entrepreneurs, scientists, researchers, financial market participants, Fortune 500 professionals, global service providers, policymakers and more.
Psychedelic Invest seeks a Writer / Analyst to lead its coverage of the psychedelics industry. You’ll be responsible for covering psychedelic startups – and their investors – that are developing innovative products and services aimed at disrupting the multi-billion dollar alcohol, tobacco, pharmaceutical, and health & wellness industries.
As a full-time Writer / Analyst, you’ll be one of the first employees of a startup dedicated to covering one of the most impactful sectors of the 21st century.
If you have a passion for bringing simplicity, transparency, and entertainment to the world of investments this is your kind of position
Specifically, the Writer / Analyst will:
- Develop a network of sources at leading psychedelic companies to become a go-to source for information on the industry.
- Pitch and write breaking and original news stories on psychedelic firms, including those related to drug innovation, regulation/public policy, fundraising, partnerships, hiring and more.
- Pitch, develop and write in-depth features to inform about critical developments and trends in the psychedelic sector, with scope for investigative pieces and profiles.
- Be able to cover company earnings, mergers, IPOs and other corporate happenings.
Our ideal candidate requires zero training in the following areas. The company is willing to compensate commensurate to experience:
- 3 years writing experience
- Familiarity with the biotech / pharmaceutical space a plus
- Experience covering earnings, IPOs, M&A and know how to read income statements and balance sheets
- Experience breaking news / scoops
- A combination of journalistic and marketing mindsets a plus
- Ability to experiment with new formats while maintaining a high standard
To apply for our Writer / Analyst position, please fill out the form below