- Cybin Inc. has announced their plans for operational expansion to Europe.
- These plans include moving its intellectual portfolio to its wholly-owned Ireland-based subsidiary.
Cybin Inc. (NEO: CYBN), a biotechnology company focused on progressing psychedelic therapeutics, today announced the scaling up of its European operations and research activities with various academic and clinical research organizations, including the transfer of its intellectual property assets to its recently formed wholly-owned Ireland subsidiary.
The Company continues its progression of scaling and building upon its IP portfolio of novel psychedelic compounds, delivery platforms and methods of use in psychiatric indications.
Since inception, the Company has been able to progress the following initiatives all of which are accelerated from its growing portfolio of intellectual property:
- expanded IP portfolio to 12 patent filings;
- filed an international patent application (PCT) that brings the potential to obtain patent coverage in 153 countries;
- grown discovery pipeline of psychedelic molecules to 50+;
- progressed with 4 active drug programs utilizing its Novel Psychedelic Compounds of which 3 mental health indications have been selected: Major Depressive Disorder, Alcohol Use Disorder and Anxiety Disorders (General Anxiety Disorder / Social Anxiety Disorder); and
- completed 51 pre-clinical studies to support progression of novel molecules into clinical studies in early 2022
Cybin is a leading biotechnology company focused on progressing psychedelic therapeutics by utilizing proprietary drug discovery platforms, innovative drug delivery systems, novel formulation approaches and treatment regimens for psychiatric disorders.